The 2019 AES wall calendar is now available to buy online.
This beautiful wall calendar features twelve stunning images of invertebrates that have previously been published in the AES Bulletin. The calendar is A3 in size with each page devoted to a large, colour, image and the days of the month set out in a grid.
- January - Elephant hawk-moth (Deilephila elpenor)
- February - Jumping Spider (Sittiflor inexpectus)
- March - Broad-bodied Chaser (Libellula depressa)
- April - Giant Prickly Stick Insect (Extatosoma tiaratum)
- May - Hypochrysops pythias
- June - Larva of the Peppered Moth (Biston betularia)
- July - Great Green Bush-cricket (Tettigonia viridissima)
- August - Sri Lanka Birdwing (Troides darsius)
- September - Rose Chafer (Cetonia aurata)
- October - Silver-striped Hawk-moth (Hippotion celerio)
- November - The Lackey (Malacosoma neustria)
- December - Scarce Merveille du Jour (Moma alpium)